Brand New/Never Used/Original Packaging
30950 Carrera Digital 132 Porsche 911 RSR GT, #93
Despite torrential rain on the podium
The 12-hour race in Monza, northern Italy, is part of the 24-hour series run by the Dutch agency Creventic. In 2020 the race was briefly interrupted due to a storm with the red flag as the conditions became too dangerous. Despite the heavy rain showers, Herberth Motorsport celebrated an unbelievable triple success in the race at the Autodromo Nazionale di Monza. The racing drivers Steffen Görig, Stefan Aust and Klaus Bachler skillfully drove the mighty Herberth Porsche over the finish line and achieved the grandiose second place with the starting number # 93.
Excellent racing experience for many years!
Porsche stands for strength, power, quality and style. Almost everyone knows the classic models from Porsche, such as the 911 or the Porsche Cayenne. But Porsche has also been represented in motorsport for a long time and has shown good performances. The turquoise-red DIGITAL 132 Porsche 911 RSR "Carrera, No.93" from the Sports Team Herberth Motorsport now whizzes over your home Carrera racetrack and gives you the feeling of being right in the middle of the race. The Carrera car is equipped with front lights as well It can also be individually coded and digitally controlled, so it can be adjusted to any driving style.
- Red and blue in color, #93.
- The slot car is equipped with front, rear and brake lights. The car can be controlled digitally and can also be individually coded. This car ensures unique action, brilliant overtaking maneuvers and top-class fun on every Carrera racetrack.
- All Carrera Digital 132 vehicles can be used on Carrera Evolution
- Detailed vehicles that are faithful to the originals, stamp printed
- Vehicles with realistic acceleration and braking behavior
- Solid workmanship with bodywork
- Comes in display case and supplied with spares pack
- Front and rear lights
Carrera Digital 1/24 benefits at a glance:
- Lane changes and overtaking at the touch of a button
- Up to 4 vehicles on a track at the same time
- Depending on the driver’s ability and skill, the speed can individually adjusted with up to 10 levels
- Simple vehicle coding using the manual control unit
- Perfect sliding and drifting
- Predominantly with front and rear lighting
- Carrera's Digital 132/124 cars can also be run on Analog (or Evolution and Exclusiv) tracks