Brand New/Never Used/Original Packaging
30918 Carrera Digital 132 Lamborghini Huracan GT3 Magnus Racing, #11
Participants of the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship endured the hottest race of the year at the Northeast Grand Prix at Lime Rock Park. Racing on track temperatures over 115 degrees, Magnus Racing drivers John Potter and Andy Lally finished eighth, continuing their perfect streak of top-10 finishes this season. In celebration of the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 moon landing, Magnus Racing paid special tribute with a one-time car livery on their car, changing the traditional black, blue, and silver livery of the No. 44 Lamborghini Huracán GT3 EVO to a livery matching the Saturn V rocket, complete with a car number change to No. 11.
- Driven by: John Potter (USA)/Andy Lally (USA)
- Car: Lamborghini Huracán GT3 # - Lamborghini V10/90° 4v DOHC 5204 cc N/A
- Entrant: Magnus Racing
- Event: Northeast Grand Prix Lime Rock/IMSA Weathertech SportsCar Championship/2 h 40 min Lime Rock [GT]
- Date: 20.7.2019
- Track: Lime Rock Park (USA), 2.414 kms
- Distance: 2 hours 40 minutes
- Tires: Michelin
- White with green highlights in color.
- High impact body and the variable neodymium magnet.
- Operating headlights and taillights.
- Includes an additional neodymium magnet and an extra set of pick-up brushes.
- Note: Not recommended for use on 1/30 High Bank Curve.
- Presented in clear display case