Brand New/Never Used/Original Packaging
23949 Carrera Digital 124 Porsche 911 RSR Carrera, #93 1:24 Slot Car
Despite torrential rain on the podium
The 12-hour race in Monza, northern Italy, is part of the 24-hour series run by the Dutch agency Creventic. In 2020 the race was briefly interrupted due to a storm with the red flag as the conditions became too dangerous. Despite the heavy rain showers, Herberth Motorsport celebrated an unbelievable triple success in the race at the Autodromo Nazionale di Monza. The racing drivers Steffen Görig, Stefan Aust and Klaus Bachler skillfully drove the mighty Herberth Porsche over the finish line and achieved the grandiose second place with the starting number # 93.
Excellent racing experience for many years!
Porsche stands for strength, power, quality and style. Almost everyone knows the classic models from Porsche, such as the 911 or the Porsche Cayenne. But Porsche has also been represented in motorsport for a long time and has shown good performances. The turquoise-red DIGITAL 132 Porsche 911 RSR "Carrera, No.93" from the Sports Team Herberth Motorsport now whizzes over your home Carrera racetrack and gives you the feeling of being right in the middle of the race.
- Driven by: Stefan Aust (D), Klaus Bachler (AUT), Steffen Görig (D)
- Car: Porsche 911 GT3 R (2019)
- Entrant: Herberth Motorsport
- Event: 2020 Hankook 12 Hours of Monza
- Date: 10-11.7.2020
- Track: Autodromo Nazionale di Monza
- Red, blue and orange in color, #93.
- Operating headlights and taillights.
- High impact body and the variable neodymium magnet.
- Includes a neodymium magnet and an extra set of pick-up brushes.
- Not Recommended to use on the 2/30 High Bank Curve (3/30 High Bank and wider is okay)
Carrera Digital 1/24 benefits at a glance:
- Lane changes and overtaking at the touch of a button
- Up to 4 vehicles on a track at the same time
- Depending on the driver’s ability and skill, the speed can individually adjusted with up to 10 levels
- Simple vehicle coding using the manual control unit
- Perfect sliding and drifting
- Predominantly with front and rear lighting
- Carrera's Digital 132/124 cars can also be run on Analog (or Evolution and Exclusiv) tracks