Brand New/Never Used/Original Packaging
23916 Carrera Digital 124 Ford GT Race Car, #66
Cool retro paintwork
Before the 24 Hours of Le Mans 2019, Ford presented a unique series of "Celebration Liveries" for the Ford Chip Ganassi Racing Ford GTs. Each of the four Ford GTs has a livery that reflects the success of the manufacturer in La Sarthe, France celebrates both today and in the 1960s. The number 66 Ford GT was painted black and white like the GT40 in which Bruce McLaren and Chris Amon won the French endurance race in 1966. In 2019, the retro-painted Ford was painted by the trio of drivers Stefan Mücke, Olivier Pla and Billy Johnson finished 25th.
Endurance is also required on the Carrera racetrack
The slot car in black design is now arriving on the Carrera racetrack at a scale of 1:24, where it becomes an absolute eye-catcher. The retro vehicle Ford GT Race Car "No.66" is equipped with front light and rear / brake light and impresses with its faithful processing. The Carrera Auto can be individually coded, controlled digitally, but can also be used in analog mode. The cool retro paintwork causes a sensation on the Carrera racetrack and invites you to a duel on the long distance. Let's see who wins the local GT battle!
- Black and white in color, #66.
- The slot car is equipped with front, rear and brake lights. The car can be controlled digitally and can also be individually coded. This car ensures unique action, brilliant overtaking maneuvers and top-class fun on every Carrera racetrack.
Carrera Digital 1/24 benefits at a glance:
- Lane changes and overtaking at the touch of a button
- Up to 4 vehicles on a track at the same time
- Depending on the driver’s ability and skill, the speed can individually adjusted with up to 10 levels
- Simple vehicle coding using the manual control unit
- Perfect sliding and drifting
- Predominantly with front and rear lighting
- Carrera's Digital 132/124 cars can also be run on Analog (or Evolution and Exclusiv) tracks