Brand New/Never Used/Original Packaging
23796 Carrera Digital 124 Chevrolet Corvette C6.R GTOpen 2013, #8 1:24 Slot Car
Dominance with drive
The Chevrolet Corvette C6R convinced with top placings at the GT Open 2013. This GT racing car was developed by Pratt & Miller and General Motors. In general, the Corvette C6R has already excelled in many races and has thus been able to achieve race victories in its class in the FIA GT Championship and in the legendary 24-hour race of Le Mans in recent years.
The Carrera DIGITAL 124 Chevrolet Corvette C6R slot car convinces with xenon front lights, a 100% realistic rear/brake light function and a processing true to the original. The Carrera car can be individually coded, digitally controlled and can also be used in analogue mode (Carrera Exclusiv). Simply authentic racing feeling for at home.
- Driven by: Rick Abresch (NL)/Wolf Nathan (NL)
- Car: Chevrolet Corvette C6.R # - Chevrolet V8/90° 2v OHV 7000 cc N/A
- Entrant: V8 Racing (NL)
- Event: Belgian Euroseries Spa / International GT Open Spa
- Date: 8.9.2013
- Track: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps (B), 7.004 kms
- Result: Race 1: 21st (3 laps behind the winner) ; Race 2: did not finish
- Grid: race 1: (no time), race 2: 19th (2:23.337)
- Tires: Dunlop
- Black in color, #8.
- Operating headlights and taillights.
- High impact body and the variable neodymium magnet.
- Includes a neodymium magnet and an extra set of pick-up brushes.
- Not Recommended to use on the 1/30 High Bank Curve (2/30 High Bank and wider is okay)
Carrera Digital 1/24 benefits at a glance:
- Lane changes and overtaking at the touch of a button
- Up to 4 vehicles on a track at the same time
- Depending on the driver’s ability and skill, the speed can individually adjusted with up to 10 levels
- Simple vehicle coding using the manual control unit
- Perfect sliding and drifting
- Predominantly with front and rear lighting
- Carrera's Digital 132/124 cars can also be run on Analog (or Evolution and Exclusiv) tracks